Imagine if you could . . .
- have a *duplicate-free list* of domains of companies in your line of business
- easily *check your own website's position* on the three main search engines when up to four sets of keywords or phrases are used
- keep *tabs on your competitors' positions* for the same (or other) keyword sets
. . . and all this in the background, while you get on with something else. *TopicCrunch can do that for you*.
And that's not all . . .
- often you can go deeper than 1,000 results in a single run
- you can pull out the results in a hyperlinked web page
- choose the sequence for the results: Domain name, best hit or average rank
- or, if you like, analyze the results in a spreadsheet
- it provides an easy-to-use, comprehensive "OR" facility that lets you search on up to four variations of your search phrase or keyword -- good for plurals and common mis-spellings;
- it has fast or detailed modes for single-domain checks
- it has search-engine-friendly sleep periods
Do if you want to answer the question "On the Web, who is selling ..." or "Which sites have information about ..." or even "How is my web site doing in the search engine rankings with my chosen keywords?", TopicCrunch needs serious consideration. Topicscape is a tool for a special type of web searching that will be useful to all web users, and especially to market researchers and to web designers concerned about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
TopicCrunch lets you choose how deep you want to dig, down to the search engine maximum of 1,000 hits. In fact because of the 4 search phrases, it can often let you go deeper than 1000 hits in a single TopicCrunch run.